Sep, 21, 2014
Imagine Software is a Charlotte, North-Carolina-based provider of practice management applications and medical billing and automation software. Each year, the organization attends the Radiology Business Managers Association tradeshow as a vendor, and this year’s gathering of leading professionals was in its backyard in Charlotte.
Imagine Software challenged HMS to build a tradeshow booth that attracted medical professionals and doctors to learn more about Imagine Software’s solutions through product demonstrations using a NASCAR theme.
Similar to NASCAR teams, Imagine Software’s products are quick, efficient and precise. Since Charlotte is home to NASCAR, the brand wanted to capitalize on the sport in its booth. With HMS’s experience in designing custom experiences, the agency was a perfect fit to build this signature booth.
The racing-themed tradeshow booth utilized:
- Eye-catching signage using a custom “Imagine Software 500” logo created by HMS;
- A “Victory Lane” complete with a checkered floor;
- A newly-created kiosk made out of toolboxes that was used for data capture, software trials and information;
- A custom racing simulator fabricated by HMS with Imagine Software branding; and
- A leaderboard updated throughout the event with “fastest lap times” among attendees.
The display attracted a crowd of approximately 400 attendees and vendors during the tradeshow.
“IMAGINE had a wonderful experience utilizing the services of HMS for our most recent trade show display. We were able to convey our booth’s theme and vision, creating a custom exhibit that fit exactly with what we were looking to accomplish. The HMS team was quick to respond and kept in constant contact from the initial design process all the way through post-show follow up. Whenever an issue arose, HMS took care of the problem and offered solutions on the spot to make sure everything continued to flow smoothly while providing a superior level of service. It was a pleasure working with a team that understood our concerns and did everything possible to create a flawless event from start to finish. The show was a success for our staff, clients and partners, and we look forward to collaborating again on future opportunities.”
– Kristen Greer, Public Relations Specialist, Imagine Software